High oil output Continuous Waste Plastic To Fuel Oil Pyrolysis Plant
Continuous Waste Plastic To Fuel Oil Plant Production Process
→ The mixed waste plastics will be shredded and continuously fed into the pyrolysis reactor via feeding machine. The materials will be pre-heated during the conveying process and the low melting point plastic like PVC will be pyrolyst. The HCl will be then neutralized treated after separation with other materials.
→ The constant temperature heating system supplies heat to the pyrolysis reactor. The raw materials are continuously fed into the pyrolysis reactor and spreaded by the system, completing pyrolysis reaction with the high-efficiency catalyst.
→ The pyrolyst oil gas is turned into high quality fuel oil and small amount of combustible gas after following processes such as fractional distillation separation, fixed bed secondary gas catalyzing and de-waxing etc.
→ The combustible gas is totally used as fuel to the system after scrubbing, which achieves heat energy self-supporting. The gas after being burnt will be qualified discharged after gas purification process.
→ The small amount of solid residue generated from the reaction is continuously discharged out of the reactor, and that could be further processed into fuel stick.
Waste Plastic To Fuel Oil Plant systems
– Waste plastic pre-treatment system （ optional ）
– Raw material pre-heating system
– C onstant temperature heating system
– HCl absorbing system (optional depending on material)
– Continuous pyrolysis system
– Combustible gas scrubbing system
– Gas purification system
– Residual pollute-free treatment system （ optional ）
– Control subsystem
Waste Plastic To Fuel Oil Plant Characteristics
– Accurate constant heating and heat speading teachnology are realized.
– The material spreading system makes the material equally heated and far increases heating surface, accompanish with patent structure, that totally solved low heat transfer efficiency and coking that occurred in other technologies and equipments in the world.
– The little combustible gas is totally used as fuel to the system after scrubbing, combined with residual heat recycling system, far decreases running cost.
– The unique and complete HCL absorbing system, totally reduce the expensive sorting cost for mixture waste plastic.
– Adopting two-step catalyzing technology, which achieves higher oil yield and better quality.
– The specific gas purification system shall remove all the pollutes, such as the organic compounds and solid particles like H2S 、 CO 、 CO2 、 SO2 、 SO3 、 NOX 、 NH3 etc., which make the emission specifications comply with Europe and US etc. highly regulated country standards.
– The whole line adopts PLC Logical control system, could realize all points automatic control and to collect, calculate, record and print the data as well alarm.
Niutech Environment Technology Advantages
Industrial continuous, massive throughput, enhance treatment efficiency and production capability.
Exclusive low temperature pyrolysis technology, low consumption, enhance oil yield and quality, ensure long term, continuous and steady operation of production , dramatically expand equipment’ lifespan.
Exclusive anti-cocking, thermal distribution technology, enable the material equally heated and completely pyrolized, to achieved high quality product.
Exclusively hot seal technology, to ensure operation safe and reliable.
Exclusive gas purification and remaining heat recycling utilization technology, purified gas can be used for heating system as combustible gas, remaining heat can be dully utilized, realized self-supply for pyrolysis reaction without extra heating source, dramatically minimize running cost.
Exhaust gas of production line has been tested, all emission parameter meet the requirement of EU EEA of EU and US EPA.
Entire production line adopt PLC intelligent control, warning, alarm and auto-correction function, insure operation under safety condition.
Low requirement for manpower, Low working intensity and clean production.
Comparison Chart——Domestic and Abroad
Comparison Chart——Comparison of current technology situation between domestic and abroad
Emission specification in compliance with EEA standard in EU and EPA standard in US
The solely facility selected in conformity with comprehensive utilization of waste tire industry access conditions issued by MIIT
Core Patents (Overseas)
Core Patents (Domestic)
Q: What’s the capacity ranges that you could provide?
A: We could provide 10000T/Y、20000T/Y、30000T/Y and bigger capacities
Q: what’s kind of systems you could provide?
A: Industrial Continuous Scrap Tire Pyrolysis Production Line; Industrial Continuous Waste Plastic Pyrolysis Line; Oil Distillation system; Carbon Black Further Treatment System
Q: The Space Requirement?
A:As for a 10,000T/Y line, the workshop of pyrolysis section is 48m*20m*9m, which is excluding tire (or plastic) shredding and finished products treatment workshops
Q: Labor Requirement?
A：No labor needed during production, but only for control, inspection and transportation. As for a 10,000T/Y line, it need about 3-4 labors/shift
Q: Delivery Time?
A: As for a 10,000T/Y line, it needs about 5-6 months
Q: Will your company provide Onsite Installation and Turn-Key Project?
A: For the Europe we are sufficient to provide onsite installation and Turn-Key Project; for other countries and regions other than Europe, we could provide supervision installation, commissioning and labor training service.
Q: How can you prove that your technology and equipment is the most advanced and stable one in the field?
A：We insist to combine theoretics and practice in developing our technology. We have many years practical operation experience of pyrolysis plant and we found and made the upgrade and modification accordingly. At the meanwhile, we have many commercial and continuous running customers’ plants in different countries.
Q: Could you provide site visit of your running plant?
A: Yes, we could provide existing customer’s plant for your site visit.
Q: What are the applications of oil and carbon black
A: The oil specification produced by our continuous pyrolysis production line is complying with SH/T0356-1996 No 4 Light Fuel Oil. The produced oil has high heat value and low sulfur content, could be used for burning, generator and the raw oil for distillation etc. The oil after distillation process could be applied for big power-low speed diesel engine, engineering and agricultural vehicles/ marine engineer and all kinds of generators.
For the application of Carbon Black, please contact us to get more details